Return or Exchange
We hope you will love everything that you order from us but if something isn’t quite right, you have 14 days to return or to exchange (to the same item in a different colour or size).
We’ll give you a full refund (or difference, if any, in the case of exchanges) by the same method you used to pay, and we ask that items are returned clean, unworn and have all their tags on.
For hygiene reasons underwear briefs, bodies and pierced jewellery cannot be returned or exchanged unless faulty, and all swimwear must still have the hygiene strip.
Please note that items bought online cannot be refunded or exchanged in any of our stores.How to return or exchange
- On the returns note, fill in the return code for the garment you are returning and if applicable, the new size or colour that you would like in exchange. Include this in the package.
- Re-using the original packaging, tape the parcel securely and attach the pre-paid label included in your parcel.
- To ensure the parcel safely reaches us, we recommend that you use our postage labels, send the return through your local Post Office and, if offered, ask for a proof of postage. Please remember responsibility for the return is yours until the parcel reaches us.
- If your parcel weighs more than 2kg and/or is in a box longer than 60cm, please create and print an applicable returns label here. If you do not have access to a printer, choose the post option and we will send the label to you. Our courier will call you on the telephone number you provided, in order to arrange a collection for your parcel.
- You can expect to receive a refund within 14 days of sending it back to us. Once we have processed the return you will receive a return confirmation email.
If you decide to return something, please ensure that it is in perfect condition. This means... - clean (no deodorant, perfume or make-up stains) - unworn - unwashed
Items returned to us in a non-sellable condition, will not be refunded and may be sent back to you.
When you try on shoes, please do so on a soft, carpeted surface so that the soles are not damaged. If you decide that they’re not quite right, please return them in their original shoe box as it is part of the product, with another solid box around it, preferably the original outer packaging.Refunds
After your return has been processed and approved by us, we will ask your bank to process a refund. Card refunds can take up to 10 working days depending on your bank's processing time – please note that we are unable to influence this.PayPal:
After your return has been processed and approved by us, we will credit your PayPal account and the refund will show on your PayPal statement after 3 working days. PayPal payments funded by a credit or debit card will be refunded to that card, and for payments funded with both a card and another funding source, the card portion will be refunded to the card and the remainder to the PayPal account.
We will refund your purchase in € (Euro), £ (British Pound) if your order was delivered to the UK, Swedish Krona (SEK) if your order was delivered to Sweden or Danish Krone (DKK) if your order was delivered to Denmark, and we always use the most up-to-date exchange rate. Please note that depending on your bank’s currency conversion rate, a difference from the original charged sum may occur when your bank refunds your account.Invoice:
When we have received the returned parcel you will be credited the sum amount of the product/s that you have returned. You will not be sent a new invoice with a corrected amount, you must instead adjust this yourself and pay the remaining sum due for invoice.
If the invoice is already paid in full then your respective finance company (dependent on your country, please see ‘Payment’ in ‘Terms and Conditions’ for more information) will contact you for repayment within 30 days. To speed up the refund, you are advised tp contact them with your correct payment details.