How to wash and care for denim
• You don’t need to wash denim and jeans all the time. A few times per season should be more than enough. This makes denim last longer and helps the environment.
• In between washes, you can spot clean surface dirt with a damp cloth.
• To wash denim, a gentle machine warm wash or lower is ideal. There are also special detergents available.
• Wash denim inside out to stop the color fading.
• Hang out to dry, as heat from a tumble dryer could cause shrinkage. The weight of the denim will help to pull out any creases. Avoid using an iron as heat can weaken the fibers.
The benefits of denim:
Denim is a fabric defined by its twill structure ‐ which is exceptionally durable. Originally worn by workers, today this classic cloth is a staple in many wardrobes. Denims can range from 100% cotton to blends that allow them to stretch.