Terms and Conditions
COS x MAMOUMANI Instagram competition
2. COS may, acting reasonably and at its sole discretion, apply, interpret, terminate, alter, limit, suspend or modify the Rules at any time, without notice. Any changes will be posted either within these terms and conditions or on our Competition website. The most recent terms and conditions will always be posted on our Competition website.
3. In the event of any dispute regarding the Rules or the results and all other matters relating to the Competition, the decisions are final and no correspondence will be entered into.
4. The Competition is in no way sponsored, endorsed or administrated by, or associated with, Instagram and you agree to a complete release of Instagram from any and all liability in connection with this Competition.
5. Employees, officers, directors, agents and representatives of COS, or any of its affiliated companies within the H&M Group, are not eligible to enter the Competition. COS reserves the right not to award a prize (and to select an alternative winner) if COS is aware or has reasonable grounds to believe that a winner is not eligible.
6. The Competition is open to persons 16 years or older when entering the Competition, who are not under guardianship, with a residential address in any of COS’s markets. If you are aged under 18 years, COS assumes (and you warrant) that your parents have given their consent to you entering the Competition and accepting these Rules.
7. You are not entitled to enter the Competition if you are resident in a location or jurisdiction where the Competition may breach any law or regulation. Where this applies, COS’s invitation to enter the Competition in such location and/or jurisdiction is withdrawn.
8. COS reserves the right to verify the eligibility of all entrants. COS also reserves the right to disqualify and remove any entries based on suspicion of infringement of any third party rights or if COS has reasonable grounds to believe the entrant has breached any of the Rules.
9. By uploading your photo with the hashtags #COSxMAMOUMANI and tagging @cosstores in the image using Instagram you enter our Competition.
10. Only Entries submitted via Instagram which are appropriately hashtagged, tagged, described and submitted by the Competition’s closing date and time, are accepted. Only Entries from public/open Instagram accounts are valid as Entries. Proof of posting cannot be accepted as proof of delivery, and COS shall not be responsible for Entries not received for whatever reason.
11. By entering the Competition, you hereby warrant that all information submitted by you is true, current and complete. You also warrant that you own all rights in and to your Entry and that you have permission from any person/s appearing in your Entry.
12. There is no purchase requirement to enter the Competition and there is no charge to register for use of Instagram.
13. Multiple Entries are not accepted.
14. H&M has the right to, at its sole discretion, immediately remove any material deemed offensive.
15. Entries will be judged by Emily Eldridge, Social Media Manager and Emilie van Camp, Social Media Coordinator (“Judges”). Entries will be judged on creativity. The Competition is a game of skills and chance plays no part in the selection of the winner.
16. 5 winners will be chosen by the Judges (the “Winner”).
17. The Winner wins a gift card worth the amount of €250 or equivalent to spend in COS stores and a 3D printed bioplastic brick from the COS Salone del Mobile 2019 installation. (the “Prize”).
18. The Prize is not transferable or exchangeable and cannot be redeemed for cash. For the avoidance of doubt, the Prize cannot be returned nor exchanged in any of COS’s stores or online.
19. The Prize is awarded at COS’s discretion and no prize will be awarded as a result of improper actions by or on behalf of any entrant. COS, acting reasonably, reserves the right not to select a winner.
20. The Winners will be notified via the same channel where the Entry was uploaded (Instagram). The Winners needs to claim the Prize and submit additional information (full name, address, email address) within one week of receiving the notification on Instagram Return of any prize notification as undeliverable, failure to claim the Prize within this time or failure to submit additional information may result in disqualification and selection of an alternate winner.
21. COS cannot be held responsible for any costs associated with winning the Prize, else than what is specified in the Rules. If costs such as taxes or loss of income would arise as a result of winning the Competition, they shall be covered by you.
Intellectual Property Rights & Use of Entries
22. You specifically grant COS a non-exclusive, transferable, sub-licensable, royalty-free, worldwide license to moderate and use your Entry on any of COS’s marketing channels.
23. The Entries and associated usernames will be public to all. By entering the Competition and accepting the Rules you agree your Entry can be broadcasted via digital feeds.
24. By entering the Competition and accepting the Rules, you agree that COS may use your personal details for the purpose of conducting the Competition, including the use of your username.
25. By entering the Competition, you give COS permission to contact you via Instagram if you are a Winner and to use your username on Instagram to announce the Winners on COS’s Instagram. COS will not add the Winner or any entrants to our mailing list.
Limitation of Liability
26. COS will not be liable for any system failure or malfunction of Instagram or any consequences thereof.
27. COS accepts no liability for any loss, damages or disappointment arising from entering the Competition or in any other way relating to the Competition, except for any liability which cannot be excluded by law.
28. The Competition and Rules will be governed by Swedish law and any disputes will be subject to the exclusive jurisdiction of the courts of Sweden. If you access the Competition outside of Sweden, you are responsible for compliance with all local laws.
Instagram Competition FAQ
1. How do I enter the competition?
Simply share pictures of the installation or the patterns you see in the architectural world around you on Instagram using #COSxMamouMani and tag @cosstores in the image.
2. Can I enter the competition if I live in a market without a store?
No, the competition is only open to markets with COS stores.
3. Can I enter the competition if I am not a user on Instagram?
No, the competition is for Instagram users only, but it’s very easy and free to create an account and get started.
4. Do I need to buy anything in order to enter?
No, you don’t need to buy anything to enter.
5. How will you judge the competition?
Winners will be selected by our Social Media Manager and Social Media Coordinator judged on creativity.
6. How will the winner be contacted?
We’ll let the winners know the good news via direct message on Instagram.
7. When is the competition deadline?
The competition closes on Thursday 23rd April 2019 at 00:00 GMT.
8. How will I receive my prize?
You can pick up your gift card worth €250 (or equivalent) and the 3D-printed bioplastic brick from the Conifera installation from your nearest store.