COS WISHLIST PINTEREST COMPETITION
TERMS AND CONDITIONS
2. COS may, acting reasonably and at its sole discretion, apply, interpret, terminate, alter, limit, suspend or modify the Rules at any time, without notice. Any changes will be posted either within these terms and conditions or on our Competition website. The most recent terms and conditions will always be posted on our Competition website.
3. In the event of any dispute regarding the Rules or the results and all other matters relating to the Competition, the decisions are final and no correspondence will be entered into.
4. The Competition is in no way sponsored, endorsed or administrated by, or associated with, Pinterest and you agree to a complete release of Pinterest from any and all liability in connection with this Competition.
5. Employees, officers, directors, agents and representatives of COS, or any of its affiliated companies within the H&M Group, are not eligible to enter the Competition. COS reserves the right not to award a prize (and to select an alternative winner) if COS is aware or has reasonable grounds to believe that a winner is not eligible.
6. The Competition is open to persons 18 years or older when entering the Competition, who are not under guardianship, with a residential address in any of COS’s markets. If you are aged under 18 years, COS assumes (and you warrant) that your parents have given their consent to you entering the Competition and accepting these Rules. No purchase is necessary.
7. You are not entitled to enter the Competition if you are resident in a country or jurisdiction where the Competition may breach any law or regulation. Where this applies, COS’s invitation to enter the Competition in such country and/or jurisdiction is withdrawn.
8. COS reserves the right to verify the eligibility of all entrants. COS also reserves the right to disqualify and remove any entries based on suspicion of infringement of any third party rights or if COS has reasonable grounds to believe the entrant has breached any of the Rules. COS has the right to, at its sole discretion, immediately remove any material deemed offensive.
9. To enter the Competition (“Entry”) each entrant (“you”) must:
a. Follow COS on Pinterest
b. Create a new board called ‘COS Wishlist'
c. Re-pin the instruction image (found on COS’ Pinterest board) to validate your entry to the competition
d. Start pinning all of your favourite products from cosstores.com
10. Entries must be submitted by the entrants; entries submitted by agents or third parties will be not be accepted. Late, incomplete, illegible or defaced entries and entries which do not satisfy the requirements of these terms and conditions will be disqualified and will not be counted.
11. Entries will be judged on creativity by Social Media Coordinator and Social Media Creative (“Judges”).
12. 3 Winners will be chosen by the Judges (the “Winner”). COS’s decision to choose the Winners will be final.
13. The Winner wins a gift card worth the amount of €500 or equivalent to spend in COS stores (the “Prize”).
14. The Prize is not transferable or exchangeable and cannot be redeemed for cash. For the avoidance of doubt, the Prize cannot be returned nor exchanged in any of COS’s stores or online.
15. The Prize is awarded at COS’s discretion and no prize will be awarded as a result of improper actions by or on behalf of any entrant. COS, acting reasonably, reserves the right not to select a winner.
16. The receipt of the Prize by a Winner is conditional upon said Winner complying with any and all applicable laws, rules and regulations including, without limitation, these terms and conditions.
17. The Winners will be notified via the same channel where the Entry was uploaded (Pinterest). The Winners needs to claim the Prize and submit additional information (full name, address, email address) within one week of receiving the notification on Pinterest. Return of any prize notification as undeliverable, failure to claim the Prize within this time or failure to submit additional information may result in disqualification and selection of an alternate winner.
18. COS cannot be held responsible for any costs associated with winning the Prize, else than what is specified in the Rules. If costs such as taxes or loss of income would arise as a result of winning the Competition, they shall be covered by you.
Intellectual Property Rights & Use of Entries
19. You will retain rights of ownership off your board/Entry. However, in consideration of COS providing the Competition, you specifically grant COS a non-exclusive, transferable, sub-licensable, royalty-free, worldwide license to moderate and use your Entry on any of COS’s marketing channels.
20. The Entries and associated usernames will be public to all. By entering the Competition and accepting the Rules you agree your Entry can be broadcasted via digital feeds.
21. By entering the Competition and accepting the Rules, you agree that COS may use your personal details for the purpose of conducting the Competition, including the use of your username.
22. By entering the Competition, you give COS permission to contact you via Pinterest if you are a Winner and to use your username on Pinterest to announce the Winners on COS’s Pinterest. COS will not add the Winner or any entrants to our mailing list.
Limitation of Liability
23. COS will not be liable for any system failure or malfunction of Pinterest or any consequences thereof.
24. COS accepts no liability for any loss, damages or disappointment arising from entering the Competition or in any other way relating to the Competition, except for any liability which cannot be excluded by law.
25. The Competition and Rules will be governed by Swedish law and any disputes will be subject to the exclusive jurisdiction of the courts of Sweden. If you access the Competition outside of Sweden, you are responsible for compliance with all local laws.
PINTEREST COMPETITION FAQ
1. How do I enter the competition?
Simply follow COS on Pinterest, create a ‘COS Wishlist’ of your favourite pieces pinned directly from (cosstores.com) our website and re-pin the instructions found on pinterest.co.uk/cosstores or link to the competition Pin onto your board to validate your entry to the competition.
2. Can I enter the competition if I live in a market without a store?
Yes, you can enter the competition from anywhere in the world.
3. Can I enter the competition if I am not a user on Pinterest?
No, the competition is for Pinterest users only, but it’s very easy and free to create an account and get started.
4. Do I need to buy anything in order to enter?
No, you don’t need to buy anything to enter
5. How will you judge the competition?
Winners will be selected by our Social Media Coordinator and Social Media Creative judged on creativity.
6. How will the winner be contacted?
We’ll let the winners know the good news via direct message on Pinterest.
7. When is the competition deadline?
The competition closes on Sunday 26th January 2020, midnight.
8. How will I receive my gift card?
You can pick up your gift card worth €500 (or equivalent) from your nearest store. If you live in a market without a store, we can organise an online delivery to all markets (even if we don’t ship to your market) with your choice of garments up to the value of €500.