The Dot Musee Crayon set contains 6 unique crayons that are each comprised of multiple color dots. Each color combination is designed to emulate the works of Impressionist painter, Claude Monet. Try drawing with the corners, edges, or flat sides to create different effects.
The crayons represent Monet paintings and contain the following colors:
- Venice Twilight: nasturtium red orange, mediterranean blue, coal black, wood.
- Giverny Garden Irises: lavender blue, fir tree, rose, pottery blue.
- Water Lilies Green Harmony: billiards, walnut, mustard yellow, graphite.
- Water Lilies Nympheas: gray blue, brown, birch, pearl gray.
- Rue Saint-Denis Holiday: snow white, poppy, acid blue.
- Haystacks Sunset: curry, cherry, cinnamon, brick.
Dimensions: each crayon is 0.8 x 1.0 x 5.0 cm