COS x The Gentlewoman London Tour
Terms and Conditions
Terms and Conditions
1. By entering into the COS x The Gentlewoman London Tour free prize draw (the “Free Prize Draw”), each entrant (“you”) confirm that you have read and agree to these terms and conditions (the “Rules”). The Free Prize Draw is held by the concept COS through H & M Hennes & Mauritz UK Limited (“H&M”).
2. The Free Prize Draw is free to enter and no purchase is necessary.
3. The Free Prize Draw is open to residents of the United Kingdom aged 18 or over. Employees of H&M or any of its affiliated companies within the H&M group, their families, agencies or anyone else associated with this Free Prize Draw are excluded from entering this Free Prize Draw.
4. The Free Prize Draw opens at 09:00:00 GMT on 4 September 2017 and closes at 23:59:59 GMT on 11 September 2017.
How to enter
5. From 09:00:00 GMT on 4 September 2017 until 23:59:59 GMT on 11 September 2017 you may enter the Free Prize Draw by signing up with your name, email address and city in the “COS x The Gentlewoman London Tour form” found on the COS official Facebook page.
6. No responsibility can be accepted for entries that are lost, delayed, corrupted, for network, computer or hardware or software failures of any kind. Late, incomplete, illegible, false or deceptive entries and entries that do not satisfy requirements of these Rules will be disqualified and will not be counted.
7. H&M reserves the right to verify the eligibility of all entrants. H&M also reserves the right to disqualify and remove any entries based on suspicion of infringement of any third party rights or if H&M has reasonable grounds to believe the entrant has breached any of the Rules.
The Draw and Notification
8. Three (3) winners (each referred to as the “Winner”) will be chosen by a random selection from all successful entrants on 12 September 2017 by H&M. H&M’s decision regarding any aspect of the Free Prize Draw shall be final and binding and no correspondence shall be entered into.
9. The Winner will be notified by email at the email address provided when signing up on Facebook to enter the Free Prize Draw. If a Winner does not respond to H&M within 24 hours of such notification the Prize will be forfeited and H&M will be entitled to select an alternative winner in accordance with the process described above. If such alternative winner fails to respond the Prize will be forfeited and H&M shall select a further alternate winner. This process shall continue until Wednesday 13 September 23:59:59 GMT. Failure to respond and/or meet the eligibility requirements of these Rules may result in the Prize being forfeited. Return of any prize notification as undeliverable, failure to claim the Prize within this time or failure to submit additional information may result in disqualification and selection of an alternate winner as set out above.
10. No entrant shall be classed as a Winner entitled to receive the Prize unless and until their eligibility has been verified and H&M have confirmed that such verification has been completed. H&M, acting reasonably, reserves the right not to select a Winner.
11. Winners may be required to participate in publicity related to the Free Prize Draw which may include the publication of their name and photograph on COS’s social channels. You hereby grant H&M the right to use your name and photograph in COS’s social channels.
12. Each Winner will receive two (2) tickets for the COS x The Gentlewoman London tour (the “Prize”)
13. The Prize is worth approximately £500.
14. The Prize consists of a tour around London’s modern brutalist architectural spots on 14 September 2017. The tour will start at 9am and finish at approximately 5pm GMT. During this time transportation and refreshments will be provided.
15. The Prize is not transferable or exchangeable and cannot be redeemed for cash. For the avoidance of doubt, the Prize cannot be returned nor exchanged in any of H&M’s stores or online.
16. H&M reserves the right to substitute the Prize for an alternative of equal or greater value if the original Prize becomes unavailable for any reason.
17. The Prize is awarded at H&M’s discretion and no prize will be awarded as a result of improper actions by or on behalf of any entrant.
18. Save for the initial costs of delivering the Prize to an address in the UK, H&M cannot be held responsible for any costs associated with winning the Prize unless expressly stated in these Rules. If costs such as taxes or loss of income would arise as a result of winning the Free Prize Draw, they shall be covered by you.
19. The Winner is responsible for providing identification documents required for redemption of the Prize. H&M will not replace any lost or stolen Prize once in the Winner’s possession.
20. H&M may, acting reasonably and at its sole discretion, apply, interpret, terminate, alter, limit, suspend or modify the Rules and/or suspend or cancel the Free Prize Draw at any time, without notice. Any changes will be posted either within these terms and conditions or on the COS website. The most recent terms and conditions will always be posted on the COS website.
21. Insofar as permitted by law, H&M, its agents or distributors will not in any circumstances be responsible or liable to compensate the winner or accept any liability for any loss, damage, personal injury or death occurring as a result of taking up the Prize except where it is caused by the negligence of H&M, its agents or distributors or that of their employees. Your statutory rights are not affected.
22. Personal data supplied during the course of this Free Prize Draw may be passed on to third party suppliers only insofar as required for fulfilment / delivery / arrangement of the Prize. We will not share your information with third parties for marketing purposes.
23. The Free Prize Draw will be governed by English law and entrants to the Free Prize Draw submit to the jurisdiction of the English courts. .
24. The Free Prize Draw is in no way sponsored, endorsed or administrated by, or associated with Facebook. H&M will not be liable for any system failure or malfunction of Facebook or any consequences thereof.
25. H&M accepts no liability for any loss, damages or disappointment arising from entering the Free Prize Draw or in any other way relating to the Free Prize Draw, except for any liability which cannot be excluded by law.