Store reopenings & safety
Dear member of the COS Community,
A little bit of good news: some of our stores have reopened.
Keeping our staff and our customers safe remains the highest priority at this time. We’re opening stores in-line with government guidance, that’s why we’re taking the below precautions to ensure everyone’s safety.
To find out if your local store has reopened and its opening hours, please go to our Store Locator.
We want to thank you for standing with us while we took action to help stop the spread of Coronavirus. And – as always – thank you for being part of the COS community.
Take care and shop safe.
The COS Team
We care: you can shop safe with our Coronavirus safety measures
During opening hours:
– Our stores will be cleaned thoroughly before opening.
– All staff and customers must always wear masks covering their nose and mouth. We will be providing these.
– We’ll be restricting the amount of people we let in the store – our staff will be on hand to advise.
– Staff and customers must keep a distance of 6 feet apart while instore. Signs will be installed for guidance.
Good to know:
– Our changing rooms will be closed. This is to limit contact, and help customers and staff maintain safe distancing.
– To help with distancing in queues, we have installed clear signage at cash registers.
– Hand sanitizer will be available for staff and all of our staff may wear gloves while they’re working if they wish to do so.
– Throughout the day, our staff will be able to take breaks to wash their hands.