How to wash and care for denim
• You don’t need to wash denim and jeans all the time. A few times per season should be more than enough. This makes denim last longer and helps the environment.
• Inbetween washes, you can spot clean surface dirt with a damp cloth.
• To wash denim, a gentle machine wash at 30°C or lower is ideal. There are also specialist detergents available.
• Wash denim inside out to stop the colour fading.
• Hang out to dry, as heat from a tumble dryer could cause shrinkage. The weight of the denim will help to pull out any creases. Avoid using an iron as heat can weaken the fibres.