- How do I enter the competition?
- Simply follow COS on Pinterest, create a new board called COS Essentials wishlist and re-pin this image to be entered into the competition. Then you can go ahead and pin all of your favourite products from cosstores.com!
- Can I enter the competition if I live outside of your shipping areas?
- Yes, you can enter the competition from anywhere in the world.
- Can I enter the competition if I am not a user on Pinterest?
- No, the competition is for Pinterest users only, but it’s very easy to create an account and get started.
- Do I need to buy anything in order to enter?
- No, you don’t need to buy anything to enter, simply create your COS Essentials wishlist board on Pinterest.
- How will you judge the competition?
- We will choose five boards at random, so everyone has an equal chance of winning.
- How will the winner be contacted?
- We’ll let the winners know the good news in a direct message on Pinterest.
- Can I exchange or refund the items that I win?
- No, you cannot refund or exchange the items, so please choose carefully.
- What happens if the items I have on my wish list are out of stock?
- Winners’ wishlist items will be sent from our EU site, so if we don’t have your chosen items or sizes in stock, we will let you know and ask you to choose alternatives up to the €500 maximum value.
- When is the competition deadline?
- The competition closes on Thursday 30th March 2017.
- Can I pin everything I want or is there a limit of €500?
- There’s no limit to what you can pin, however if you win the competition, we’ll ask you to choose your favourites that amount to a €500 total.
NO PURCHASE OR PAYMENT NECESSARY TO ENTER OR WIN.
1. By entering the COS Essentials Pinterest competition (the “Competition”) you agree to these terms and conditions.
2. This Competition is open residents worldwide aged 18 or over. Employees of the H&M Group (COS is part of the H&M Group) their families, agencies or anyone else associated with this Prize Draw are also excluded from entering this Competition. No purchase is necessary.
3. To enter the Competition you must:
- Follow COS on Pinterest
- Create a new board called ‘COS Essentials wishlist’
- Re-pin the instruction image (found on our Pinterest board) to validate your entry to the competition
- Start pinning all of your favourite products from cosstores.com
5. The Competition opens at 12:00:00 GMT on 16th March 2017 and closes at 23:59:59 GMT on 30th March 2017. No responsibility can be accepted for entries that are lost, delayed, corrupted, for network, computer or hardware or software failures of any kind. Entries must be sent in by the entrants; entries submitted by agents or third parties will be not be accepted. Late, incomplete, illegible or defaced entries and entries which do not satisfy the requirements of these terms and conditions will be disqualified and will not be counted. (If there is a dispute regarding the identity of the person submitting the entry, it will be deemed to have been submitted by the authorized account holder of the email account shown on the entry form).
6. You will retain rights of ownership in your board ("Entry"). However, in consideration of COS providing the Competition, you will grant COS a worldwide, irrevocable, royalty-free licence to use your Entry in any of its publications, websites, promotional activities and any other materials, for 20 years from the Closing Date of the Competition. As far as permitted by law, you hereby agree to waive all, and agree not to assert any, of your moral rights (or similar rights) wherever in the world arising which relate to your Entry. All material submitted becomes the sole property of COS and will not be returned.
7. The Entry must be your own work and by submitting the Entry you are confirming that it does not infringe the intellectual property rights or other rights of any third party, Pinterest terms and conditions or any laws. You warrant that the Entry is your own work and that you own the intellectual property rights in it.
8. Submissions will be judged by our Social Media Responsible and Social Media Assistant (“Judges”). Entries will be judged on creativity and fashion level. COS's decision will be final. The winners will be notified by direct message on Pinterest by no later than 7 days after the Closing Date. There will only be 5 winners.
9. The winner(s) agree(s) (except where prohibited by law) to the use of their name, photograph and disclosure of country of residence and will cooperate with any other reasonable requests of COS relating to any post-winning publicity (for no additional remuneration).
10. COS’s decision shall be final and binding in all respects on all entrants. No correspondence will be entered into.
11. The prize will be a selection of garments from www.cosstores.com that amount to a maximum value of €500. All items and sizes must be available on our EU site at the time of selection (the “Prize”)
12. The winners will be notified by Pinterest direct message (using the account details submitted with the Entry).
13. If a Prize is not claimed within 14 days of the winner being notified COS reserves the right to aware a Prize to an alternative winner. Failure to response and/or provide an address for delivery or failure to meet the eligibility requirements or these terms and conditions may result in forfeit of the Prize.
14. Prizes are non-transferable, non-refundable, non-exchangeable and non-negotiable. There is no cash alternative. COS reserves the right to substitute the Prizes for one of its choosing with a value the same or greater than the original Prize in the event of circumstances out of its control.
15. The receipt of the Prize by a winner is conditional upon said winner complying with any and all applicable laws, rules and regulations including, without limitation, these terms and conditions.
16. COS reserves the right to:
- cancel this Competition
- cancel or refuse any individual’s entry
- amend these terms and conditions (subject to using reasonable endeavours to notify entrants and potential entrants of any such changes via the Pinterest board)
17. COS will not be liable for any system failure or malfunction of Pinterest or any consequences thereof.
18. COS accepts no liability for any loss, damages or disappointment arising from entering the Competition or in any other way relating to the Competition, except for any liability which cannot be excluded by law.
19. Subject to paragraph 21 below, to the maximum extent permitted by law, COS (and the H&M Group and its agents) exclude responsibility and all liabilities arising from:
- any postponement or cancellation of the Competition
- any loss or, changes to, postponement of or use of the Prize and
- any act or default of any third party supplier which are beyond COS’s reasonable control.
20. These terms and conditions do not affect your statutory rights
21. This Competition (and any related disputes) shall be governed and construed by Swedish law. By entering the Competition you agree that the courts of Sweden shall have exclusive jurisdiction to settle any dispute or claim that arises out of or in connection with this Competition
22. The Promoter is COS:COS is a brand under the H&M Group whose registered office is at: H&M Hennes & Mauritz GBC AB Master Samuelsgatan 48 106 38 Stockholm Sweden