We hope you will love everything that you order from us, but don’t worry if something isn’t quite right, you have 14 days to return, or to exchange the same item for a different colour or size (as long as it is the same price or lower).
We’ll give you a full refund (or difference, if any, in the case of exchanges) by the same method you used to pay, and all we ask is that items are returned clean, unworn and have all their tags on. For hygienic reasons underwear briefs, bodies and pierced jewellery cannot be returned or exchanged unless faulty, and swimwear must still have the hygiene strip.
Please note that items bought online cannot be refunded or exchanged in any of our stores.How to return or exchange
1. Pack your garment in the original plastic bag and box (we’d really like to try and keep waste to a minimum, so please consider the environment and re-use our packaging as much as possible).
2. Fill in the returns note with your reason for returning the item, for example, ‘Too big’ and if applicable, the details of the new size or colour that you would like in exchange. Include the note inside the parcel.
3. Peel off the pre-paid return label and attach to the outside of the parcel, making sure that you remove or cover the original address label.
4. Take the parcel to your collection point.
5. When we have received and approved your returned item, the return postage 40 SEK will be deducted from your refund. Please remember that financial responsibility for the return is yours until it reaches us, so we recommend that you only use our postage labels and delivery service.
This information is only valid for orders delivered to Sweden.
If you have lost your pre-paid label, don't worry, our customer service team will be able to send you a new one, just give them a call.
If you decide to return something, please ensure that it is in perfect condition. This means... - clean (no deodorant, perfume or make-up stains) - unworn - unwashed
Items returned to us in a non-sellable condition, will not be refunded and may be sent back to you.
When you try on shoes, please do so on a soft, carpeted surface so that the soles are not damaged. If you decide that they’re not quite right, please return them in their original shoe box as it is part of the product, with another solid box around it, preferably the original outer packaging.Refunds
Once your return has been received, you will receive a full refund within 14 days. Please note that returns can take up to 21 days to reach us. At peak times the return process may take a little longer.Card Payments:
After your return has been processed and approved by us, we will ask your bank to process a refund. Card refunds can take up to 10 working days depending on your bank's processing time – please note that we are unable to influence this.PayPal:
After your return has been processed and approved by us, we will credit your PayPal account and the refund will show on your PayPal statement after 3 working days. PayPal payments funded by a credit or debit card will be refunded to that card, and for payments funded with both a card and another funding source, the card portion will be refunded to the card and the remainder to the PayPal account.
We will refund your purchase in € (Euro), £ (British Pound) if your order was delivered to the UK, Swedish Krona (SEK) if your order was delivered to Sweden or Danish Krone (DKK) if your order was delivered to Denmark, and we always use the most up-to-date exchange rate. Please note that depending on your bank’s currency conversion rate, a difference from the original charged sum may occur when your bank refunds your account.Invoice:
When we have received the returned parcel you will be credited the sum amount of the product/s that you have returned. You will not be sent a new invoice with a corrected amount, you must instead adjust this yourself and pay the remaining sum due for invoice. If the invoice is already paid in full then your respective finance company (dependent on your country, please see ‘Payment’ in ‘Terms and Conditions’ for more information) will contact you for repayment within 30 days. To speed up the refund, you are advised tp contact them with your correct payment details.